Being able to add audio tracks to your videos will give you a lot of interesting options. Typically it is used to incorporate background music to a video or add a voiceover narration. In any case, it could really transform the entire feel of your video – which is what makes it so powerful.
Of course if you want to add audio tracks to your video you’ll need to do a bit of editing. At first you may be averse to that idea, but rest assured Movavi Video Editor will make it pretty easy. Not only will it let you add music to videos or any other audio tracks, but it will also give you the tools you need to make sure they fit.
To get started, here’s what you need to do:
- Launch Movavi Video Editor and select ‘Create project in full feature mode’.
- Click on the ‘Add Media Files’ button and select both the video as well as the audio files that you want to use.
- The video that you selected will automatically be added to the ‘Video Track’ in the ‘Timeline’ while the audio file will be added to the ‘Audio Track’ right below it.
- Check that both the video and audio lengths match, and if the audio is too long then move the red marker and click the ‘Split’ (i.e. scissors) icon and select and delete the unwanted segment.
- If the audio is too short, you can either add another audio file or duplicate the current track.
- When you’re satisfied, click ‘Export’ to save the video.
Simply put the minute you add audio files it will automatically be used in the audio track. The only trick is to then make sure that the lengths match – which Movavi Video Editor can easily do.
On top of that you may want to edit your video in other ways as well. By exploring the features in Movavi Video Editor you’ll be able to apply special effects, insert customizable text, cut and join video segments, improve the video quality, and much more.
With the help of these features you’ll be able to not only add audio tracks to your videos, but improve them in tons of other ways. With a bit of experimentation, you’ll be able to familiarize yourself with Movavi Video Editor and use it to create amazing-looking videos of your own.