What you are in your center of digital textbooks, adaptive learning or collaboration with neighboring or distant centers? Has anyone experimented with Flipped Classroom? These technologies are, to some extent, a significant change in methodologies and educational trends and gradually come in the world.
Let’s differentiate between individualistic tendencies categorizing or “autonomists” and trends that foster collaborative work; There is also a special category for flexibility. In the twenty-first century, to reconcile these two aspects, leadership skills and teamwork, intellectual and moral autonomy, is vital: none of these areas should be abandoned to the detriment of the other, so … hands the work!
Many trends EdTech are intended for use by one person and customized according to your preferences to be conveniently used:
- Wearables: Wearable are “dress technology” such as smart bracelets for gamification physical activity, smart watches, or Google Glass. Possible new horizons of learning
- BYOD: An acronym for Bring Your Own Device (or “bring your own device) In education, it is becoming more frequent allow the use of mobile devices and tablets themselves, in companies is a trend in vogue since a couple of years.
- Mobile learning: The market for mobile technology will have about 3.4 billion users by the end of this year, 2015: that means that, worldwide, one in two people will have technology at their fingertips. The multiplicity of educational applications with very interesting teaching resources, even free, begs an increasing immersion of mobile technologies in schools.
- Cloud computing: The cloud is a trend adopted in increasing measure by many schools, providing security, preservation and collaborative editing of many teaching materials, documents …
- Social Media: Social networks are very useful for finding information, research and sharing, as you probably know.
- MOOCs: In addition to the opening of the results of the leading world research reflected in open access journals, join the MOOC.
- 3D Printing: This could be perfectly in the first group but given the complexity of the design, it is optimal to consider collaborative technology. It allows the students to reflect and transfer digital information to reality may be established classrooms 3D printing similarly to existing classrooms Laboratory Informatics or chemistry.
- Flipped Classroom: There is enough information on our website about this interesting trend.
- Online: Beyond the MOOC, there are more structured training programs, and increasingly greater quantity and quality.
- Gamification: Initiatives gamificacion work and can improve the quality of teaching and learning.